Saturday, December 2, 2006

Just like a train

It`s like a rocket coming each time closer to hit my head, my mind is just waiting to be exploded. Thoughts come and go thru my mind and I cant pick only one.

As I`ve always told you, I need answers and understandings, I cant figure you out. You tould me that even you don`t understand those things, but honestly I don`t believe that. You were like a train, you rolled over me and I don`t know till now the color of that train.

I don`t know if you perhaps remember when I told you that you were my favorite mistake, you still are, but I know that from now on you wont be any more. You think of me like a little kid and you can, cause I`m(at least sentimentally - of course - I am).

At firts I wanted just a kiss, you gave me, it was hard to get that first one but afterwards it got easier to have some more, in the begining I know you didn`t want that much and it wasn`t mattering to me, I didn`t use to care about, but things changed a bit, I understood that I could love you but, now I realize that it was a trully mistake, I was wrong and now there isn`t anything on earth that can flap these things back.

I`ve wanted to take you off my mind ever since last weekend but I couldn`t, I know, I know tell you wont change it at all but what can I do? you`re the only person who I can tell and share these things. I`ve already got so long with this letter and I don`t want to botter you any more, those are just few words which I wanted to say you and that I don`t know if I`ll have enought courage to do. Kisses.

No comments: